Thursday, March 02, 2006

From today's New York Times:

Alito's Note to Evangelist Is Called Just Thanks

By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK

WASHINGTON, March 1 — In his first weeks on the Supreme Court, Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr. sent a note to Dr. James C. Dobson, the influential Christian conservative, thanking him for his support and vowing that "as long as I serve on the Supreme Court, I will keep in mind the trust that has been placed in me," Dr. Dobson said Wednesday in a radio broadcast.

Kathy Arberg, a spokeswoman for the court, said Justice Alito had written the note in response to a letter of congratulations from Dr. Dobson. "The justice has responded to scores of congratulatory letters from people of all walks of life, and he has included as a standard sentiment in the letters the hope that he will live up to the trust and confidence that has been placed in him," Ms. Arberg said.

Right! And the fucking moon really is made out of green cheese! What makes me so angry is your assumption that I am so stupid that I actually believe you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home