Thursday, February 23, 2006

Anger!!!

I try to be a reasonable person. I try to see all sides of issues. I try not to let emotions get in the way. But, my God it is hard not to be livid! Here is a quote today as reported by the Associated Press:

"President Bush on Thursday sought to calm an uproar over an Arab company taking over operations at six major American ports, saying 'people don't need to worry about security.'"

People "don't need to worry about security" that involves an Arab country with known ties to terrorists... But YOU, Mr. President. NEED TO HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO SPY ON ME AND MY NEIGHBORS BECAUSE I MIGHT BE A TERRORIST THREAT.

I just hope that I'm not alone. That there are more and more people like me --- I have to think there are, because otherwise I would really despair --- who are mad as hell at this man's utter arrogance and total hypocrisy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home